Event Phone: 0408 024 774
Monday 17 December – Friday 21 December, 2018
Calamvale Community College
Movement Monkeys (4-13 year olds) 9:00am – 3:00pm
Children rotate with their group through 6 different sports per day with a morning tea and lunch break. Doors open for sign-in at 8:30am – PLEASE SIGN-IN AND SIGN-OUT EVERYDAY. Pick-up is from 3:00-3:15pm.
What to Bring
- Water bottle
- Closed-in sports shoes
- Comfortable clothing (no singlets)
- Morning Tea and Lunch
AFTER HOURS CARE
After hours care is charged separately to the main sports program. *If you book after hours care on your registration form, you will be invoiced separately for this service, so you may change/update the days and times you need as the program approaches. All outstanding amounts must be paid prior to program commencement. For last minute bookings, you will be required to pay on the day when you pick up your child/ren. Depending on the length of stay, prices are as follows:
- 7:30-8:30am – $8/child/day
- 8:00-8:30am – $3/child/day
- 3:15-4:00pm – $4/child/day
- 3:15-4:30pm – $6/child/day
- 3:15-5:00pm – $9/child/day
- 3:15-5:30pm – $12/child/day
- 3:15-6:00pm – $18/child/day
- Select the number of tickets [for children] and click ‘add to event cart’.
- Click the ‘proceed to registration’ button and you will be redirected to the online registration form.
- After entering your details, you may proceed to payment options.
- If you select invoice and pay by EFT you can get 5 days for the price of 4 days – $100
- Your registration will only be confirmed AFTER payment has been finalised.
Please note: Timetable is subject to change.
||Water bomb games
||Hip Hop Dance
Hip Hop Dance
Clash of the Titans
|Yo-Yo Tricks/ Elastics
|Tumbling (Take the dive!)
||Toe-Tapping ( mix of Irish dance and agility foot work)
IQ UP ~ Active Brains (Team problem solving challenges)