Holiday Program Information
Children are placed in groups of around 14-18 kids the same age. They rotate with their group through 6 different sports/activities per day. These activities are run by coaches with the relevant qualifications/experience for that sport or activity.
The activities begin at 9am and finish at 3pm; with a morning tea and lunch break in between. Please pack enough food for hungry, active kids.
Doors open for sign-in at 8:30am – PLEASE SIGN-IN AND SIGN-OUT EVERYDAY. Pick-up is from 3:00-3:15pm.
What to Bring
- Water bottle
- Closed-in sports shoes
- Comfortable clothing (no singlets)
- Morning Tea and Lunch
- Any medication/epipens must be signed in at the First Aide area on the first morning, and signed out on the last afternoon.
After Hours Service
After hours care is available from 7:30-8:30am, and 3:15-6:00pm. There are additional charges for this service.
If you book after hours care on your registration form, you will be invoiced separately for this service. All outstanding amounts must be paid prior to program commencement. For last minute bookings, you will be required to pay on the day when you pick up your child/ren.
Prices are as follows:
- 7:30-8:30am – $8/child/day
- 8:00-8:30am – $3/child/day
- 3:15-4:00pm – $4/child/day
- 3:15-4:30pm – $6/child/day
- 3:15-5:00pm – $9/child/day
- 3:15-5:30pm – $12/child/day
- 3:15-6:00pm – $18/child/day